Our facilities feature 16 Heavy Duty Truck Service and Repair Bays, plus a specialized 4-Bay Driveline and Hydraulic Shop, a specialized Brake & Wheel-End Division, an on-site Machine Shop, and a state-of-the-art Spring & Suspension Shop.
Your heavy duty truck service and repair specialist, at Raney’s we are ready to meet and exceed your highest expectations. We want you to feel good about the truck service you receive and invite you to visit our parts or service managers to discuss your specific needs.
The list provided below represents a few of our many heavy duty truck services, and, as always, Raney’s is proud to offer a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on ALL truck service and truck repair.
State-of-the-Art Heavy Duty Truck Service & Truck Repair –
Tools, Training & Technicians You Can Count On!
- Free Pickup & Same-Day DeliveryTransmission Repairs & Rebuilds
- Computerized All-Wheel AlignmentDifferential Repairs & Rebuilds
- On-Vehicle Tire BalancingSuspension Parts & Repair
- Tire TruingHydraulic Pumps & PTO’s
- D.O.T. InspectionDriveline Parts & Repairs
- Hot Tank CleaningComplete A/C Service & Repair
- Complete Brake ServiceP.M. Service & Lube
- Custom U-Bolt FabricationFlywheel Resurfacing
- Engine Diagnostics & OverhaulsHydraulic Hose & Fittings Parts & Repair
- Rear-End RebuildsPress Work
- Cummins Warranty ServiceMack Warranty Service
✔ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – ALL PARTS & SERVICES!
✔ State of the Art Equipment
✔ Over 22 Highly Experienced Full-Time Truck Service Mechanics on Duty
✔ ALL Managers Have Over 25 Years Experience
✔ ASE Master Mechanics / OEM Factory Certified Technicians
✔ 22 Truck Service Bays, plus specialized Spring & Driveline Shops
✔ ALL NEW Quick Lube Bays
✔ FREE VIS-Check Computerized Inspection with Paid Service Visit